Get the Answers You Need for
Accounting, Taxes, & More

You can call our office at (480) 968-9077 or fill out our contact form to request an appointment. We do not charge for initial consultations or to drop off taxes and sit down with Kent or Ryan.
Please bring in a copy of last year’s taxes as well as any pertinent tax related documents: w-2 income, 1099 income, 1095 forms for insurance, charitable donations, mortgage interest, property taxes, medical expenses, business income and expenses, etc. You can also call us to request a tax organizer to help put your information together.
If you are not able to file your taxes by the April deadline, you can request an extension by emailing or faxing your request in writing to our office. Keep in mind, if you think you will owe with your taxes, please plan to make a payment with your extension as it is an extension to file not an extension to pay.
Yes, 1065 partnership and 1120S corporate returns are both due on March 15th while 1120 c-corp returns are due April 15th along with personal returns.
An IP pin is an identity protection personal identification number. If you have been assigned or requested an ip pin, you will need to provide that number in order for your tax return to be electronically filed. With the increasing instances of fraudulent returns being filed using taxpayer’s social security numbers, it is a good idea to have an ip pin to protect yourself. Click here to request an IP pin for yourself online.
Once you have reviewed your tax return, there are e-file authorization forms for you (and your spouse if applicable) to sign and return to our office. You can also choose to have your refund directly deposited into your bank account or tax liability directly drawn by entering the information on the direct deposit forms or relaying that information to Cori. You can reach Cori by filling out our contact form or call our office at (480) 968-9077

Get In Touch With Us

    Your Name

    Email Address

    Phone Number


    Are You a Current Ellsworth Stauffer Client?

    What is the best way to reach you?